× Members

pip review text

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #291763 by Sal
pip review text was created by Sal
Hello everyone,

just a simple question just received a text message from PIP stating :

Your PIP review is complete.You should receive your decision letter in 2 weeks. Once you receive your letter, contact us if you have any questions. etc etc

Has anyone had one of these texts?, what does it mean, meaning am i coming off PIP or are they sending me for an assessment.
My PIP payment was today, does that mean they are taking me off. I am anxious and at my wits end, been waiting over a year for an outcome.

Any advice, as i am driving myself mad just waiting.

Thanks
Sal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #291766 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic pip review text
Hello Sal,

You are not the first of our members to ask about this text. The answer is that it means what it says. They have completed your review and will let you know the result in a couple of weeks. It does not mean anything more or anything less.

A horrible two weeks whilst you wait for the decision letter, and might be kinder not to send the text, although you do know that the long wait is coming to an end.

(Just a quick note that if the decision is not what you hoped for, you can challenge it with a Mandatory Reconsideration request - see our guides for information all about that.)

But hoping it is good news...
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.