× Members

Uc50 form filled up

More
3 weeks 4 days ago - 3 weeks 4 days ago #291765 by Sam
Uc50 form filled up was created by Sam
I have got severe Restricted Mobility with many chronic illness and disability, specially both Ankle feet, depression pip given Enhanced rate for both of that, now uc ask for uc50 form filled and WCA ,don't know how to filled up ,please could I have some sample filled up form and your kind valuable advice and support, Many Thanks,
Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by Catherine. Reason: Full name removed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #291767 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Uc50 form filled up
Hello Sam,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties and I know forms don't help life. Unfortunately we are not able to give sample forms, but we do have our guides which are oozing with good advice. If you work through the ESA/UC one slowly and carefully that should tell you all you need to know.

Alternatively you could contact a local advice centre who can possibly assist you with the form.

Wishing you a not too difficult time with it,
Catherine

p.s. to protect your identity I have removed your name from your post.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.