× Members

Uc migration

More
4 weeks 15 hours ago #291870 by Jvinl
Uc migration was created by Jvinl
Hi I have tried to work out calculations over and over again but keep coming out with 0 on uc when I am forced migrated over to uc from ctc. We are carers for our children and husband earns a pension that pension is taken pound for pound from the end figure plus our carers allowance Is also pound for pound. These two things wipe the whole award out. ( I included all elements. Couple/carers elements/ child and disabled )

I also don’t think we will get transitional protection as in theory before deductions we get more on uc than ctc. Can I ask anything I can do if I go from £159 a week on legacy ctc to 0 on uc? It seems we are in a weird position for universal credit and am wondering if I can get advise anywhere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #291895 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Uc migration
Hi Jvini,

Turn2us should be able to advise you on this - but you can try their calculator also:

www.turn2us.org.uk/

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.