× Members

Attendance Allowance

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #291883 by Holysmoke
Attendance Allowance was created by Holysmoke
Just checked my bank balance and saw a large credit being added for AA.

No letter from DWP as yet but obviously my mandatory consideration letter changed their initial decision.

Absolutely delighted that the extra monies per week will support my husband with his needs and take some worries from our shoulders.

I think he has been awarded both elements. My calculations from application date to now and the amount paid suggest this to be the case. Wow, I would never have achieved this result alone and must attribute the success to all the wonderful personnel who have created not just a site but a place to learn, find help and thorough advice. Thank you so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #291897 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Attendance Allowance
Hi Holysmoke,

This usually happens, that the money enters into the bank account, before you receive a letter.

Congratulations!

@SUCCESS

Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holysmoke, Charlie

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #291908 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Attendance Allowance
H

There is only one element with AA, there is no Mobility component, just two rates of Care, the Standard rate for care needs during the day or the night or the High rate for needs during both the day and night.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holysmoke, Charlie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.