× Members

ESA telephone assessment

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #291890 by Zoe
ESA telephone assessment was created by Zoe
I am having a capability for work assessment on Saturday and I am beside myself with worry about it. I have no idea what I’m going to be asked as I don’t see how I can possibly give them anymore information than I put on my esa50 and my gp has also given them further information. Can anyone help me with how to prepare for this please? So bad are my health issues I know that I am totally unfit for work but what if they put me in the work group and not the support group? I really think it might push me over the edge. Thanks in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #291892 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic ESA telephone assessment
Hi Zoe,

We always advise people to follow the guides on the website to help give you the maximum chance of success. Be well prepared, and make notes that you think will help you. No one ever really knows how it's going to go, as assessors are different - all I can say from personal experience, and having read many pages of clients experiences is that the reports tend to be filled with incorrect information. I would try your best, then you can worry about an MR afterwards, should you need to contest where you've been placed.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.