× Members

Preparing for migration to UC from ESA

More
4 months 1 day ago #291911 by kittyroo
Preparing for migration to UC from ESA was created by kittyroo
I am in the Support group of IR ESA with HB. I am very confused about when I will have to migrate to UC because there are some differing dates online. Also, as I am in the Support Group will I have to do another of those horrific assessments with the so-called 'health advisors'? I would also like to know if I need to send any medical documentation with my claim for UC, or any other kind of documentation apart from ID? I would appreciate any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 hours ago #291961 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Preparing for migration to UC from ESA
Hi Kittyroo

You will not need to migrate until you receive a letter from the DWP inviting you to apply.

As you are in the support group you will not need initially be required to complete a new WCA form, you should be placed straight in the LCWRA group, without needing to send in fit notes, you will at some stage be sent a review form. We would advise you to seek help from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid