× Members

Preparing for migration to UC from ESA

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #291911 by kittyroo
Preparing for migration to UC from ESA was created by kittyroo
I am in the Support group of IR ESA with HB. I am very confused about when I will have to migrate to UC because there are some differing dates online. Also, as I am in the Support Group will I have to do another of those horrific assessments with the so-called 'health advisors'? I would also like to know if I need to send any medical documentation with my claim for UC, or any other kind of documentation apart from ID? I would appreciate any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 15 hours ago #291961 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Preparing for migration to UC from ESA
Hi Kittyroo

You will not need to migrate until you receive a letter from the DWP inviting you to apply.

As you are in the support group you will not need initially be required to complete a new WCA form, you should be placed straight in the LCWRA group, without needing to send in fit notes, you will at some stage be sent a review form. We would advise you to seek help from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.