× Members

Green paper ..Pip

More
4 months 14 hours ago #291919 by Myluckycharm
Green paper ..Pip was created by Myluckycharm
Hi all
Not put anything on for a while but always look at everyone’s questions and it’s nice to see the answers given.
However you can guess why I am writing yes the dreaded green paper , it dreads me to the pit of my stomach every time I see something about the green paper. What ludicrous ideas they think off.

Surely it will cause poverty and living independently , it’s not easy living with arthritis pain and fibromyalgia and other disabilities.

Without pip it will be living on bread and jam , pays for my automatic car to get to work , pip offsets a lot of other benefits like council tax , housing benefit if retired will this be all lost and end up paying in full ?

All this as caused my anxiety tipped over the edge again…well we will just have to see who wins the election.

Good night all. 😊
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie, Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 8 hours ago #291925 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Green paper ..Pip
Hi MLC,

I agree with you wholeheartedly - I too suffer arthritis, chronic pain, and sciatica, and mental health issues, and agree with you with the money side of things. Mine even contributes towards paying for my pet who I look at as a form of therapy for me. Without her, I'd be depressed even more so than the episodes I currently have.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid