× Members

List of exportable benefits if moving to an EU(Germany) country?

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #291933 by seamus
Hi, I am interested to know what benefits exactly are transferable to an EU country, Germany for example please?
I currently get PIP, will this be transferable if and when I get transferred to Universal Credit?

I get Severe Disability Premium, is this transferable?

What part if any of ESA is transferable to a EU country please?

Thank you in advance for the great help this forum provides!
Seamus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 15 hours ago #291965 by Gary
Hi Seamus

Thank you for your question, unfortunately it is outside the remit of the forum, we would advise you to seek advice from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk

I have had a quick look on line, you may find the following website useful; www.gov.uk/claim-benefits-abroad

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.