× Members

pip appeal deadline in 2 days.

More
4 weeks 21 hours ago #291949 by Specialduck
pip appeal deadline in 2 days. was created by Specialduck
Hi,

So I applied for pip due to ADHD and how it impacts my life.

Got 0 points.

Appealed in time.

2 points given....got disheartened and was going to give up the fight, looked at my letter again today and the appeal date is 30/5/24.

Do I have enough time to appeal or should I just leave it now as I am feeling deflated about it.

I think I basically need someone to cheer me on to do it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 20 hours ago #291950 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic pip appeal deadline in 2 days.
Hi Specialduck,

If you call the PIP enquiry helpline and tell them that you've only just received it, they should give you a 2 week extension, as I don't think you've any hope of getting anything back to them in literally a day.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Specialduck

More
4 weeks 20 hours ago #291951 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip appeal deadline in 2 days.
Sd

Are you talking about an appeal with the Tribunal Service?

Assuming you are then you can make a Late appeal as long as you provide your reasons for the delay and they are accepted by the TS and the DWP.

I'm afraid only you can make a decision on whether to appeal or not.

Have you requested a copy of the Assessment report? It's a PA4 if you had an interactive assessment or PA3 if everything was done on the papers.

What were the Decision Maker's reasons for not scoring you?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.