× Members

PIP Assessment

More
4 weeks 16 hours ago #291960 by stars
PIP Assessment was created by stars
Good Evening,

I had had the below text from PIP last Thursday.

Good Evening, I have had the below text last Thursday.

Hello from Independent Assessment Services. We conduct Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions DWP. This is for information purposes only, to let you know that we are managing your PIP assessment. We will look at the available evidence and will contact you with an appointment if we need to have a consultation with you. You can find information about the service we provide at www.mypipassessment.co.uk. You do not need to contact us.

I have not got an appointment date yet but I was wondering when I have had my appointment for my PIP Assessment how soon should I be asking for a copy of my Assessment Report, what is the name of the Assessment Report that I am asking for and how long have I got to challenge the report if I am not happy with what the Assessment Report says.

Thankyou

Stars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 15 hours ago #291966 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Assessment
Hi stars

You can ask for a copy of the assessors report called a PA4, 48 hrs after your assessment.

To apply for a mandatory reconsideration in time you need to complete your MR within one month of the decision date. You do have up to 13 months to do a MR, but you do need a good cause as to why you are late.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.