× Members

Adult Disability Payment Scotland review online form

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291992 by Ruthie
Hi

I recently completed a change of circumstances form for ADP using their online form. I submitted the form but did not copy it. My memory is not good and have anxiety. Other online posts say you can download a copy before submitting but I never saw that option.
Does anyone know if I can ring ADP to request a copy or if once it’s submitted that’s it.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Ruthie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #292029 by Gordon
Ruthie

Try contacting Social Security Scotland free on 0800 182 2222 (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruthie

More
3 weeks 7 hours ago #292124 by AshleyMcab
They will provide you with a copy but maybe through Subject Access Request route which can take a bit longer. So suggest you contact them asap.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.