× Members

appointee reviews

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #291996 by reds123
appointee reviews was created by reds123
hi all, i had a random telephone call today from dwp saying i needed a review as appointee for my partner, they said i was granted this during covid in 2020 over the phone and would just like to do a home visit to clarify all is the same and it is still needed, they said i should have 3 items of id for both me and my partner ready to show them and they would complete a BF56 form during the visit, is this normal procedure and what 3 pieces of id should i get ready for them to see, can i get a look at a BF56 form online so i have an idea of what they will ask and do i get some medical evidence letters out confirming the mental health problems, many thanks for any advice , reds123

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292056 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic appointee reviews
r123

The best I can do for the form is the following

www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller-desk10/?flat_...4290912ab0f79e613da3

I can't find a definitive list of identification you will need to show but typically they need some form of photo ID, passport or driver's licence should be OK, a utility bill with your name and address on it, as to the last I am just guessing but a bank statement.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292064 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic appointee reviews
thank you gordon, i will get the id ready, do you think it would be helpful to have medical evidence at hand or will they have all that on there systems already. many thanks r123

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292080 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic appointee reviews
Hi reds123

They should already have the information - but from your own point of view, I would have it available should you need it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: reds123

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292097 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic appointee reviews
thank you bis.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.