× Members

IR ESA and Sunak's recent announcement

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292033 by kittyroo
IR ESA and Sunak's recent announcement was created by kittyroo
Hello, I am hoping someone can tell me that because of the general election in July, Sunak's plans to further damage disabled people's mental health by putting forward the forced migration of people on ESA from 2028 to 2025, has been kicked into the long grass.? I am hoping and praying that this was just another attempt to throw red meat to his supporters and nothing comes of it. Does anyone know if it has been set in motion?
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292058 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IR ESA and Sunak's recent announcement
kr

The changes to the migration dates are administrative, not political and are not affected by the election. Of course, a new Government may decide that a different migration schedule is more appropriate but whoever is elected this process will continue to completion.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.