× Members

Applying for a provisional drivers license when in receipt of pip higher rate

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292034 by Sylvie
My daughter is getting mobility pip higher rate for mobility, as struggles to plan a route etc.
Is she still able to apply for a provisional drivers license, she would like to use this as a form of ID and possibly will attempt some lessons at some point in the future. My question is will she need to declare anything on her application for a provisional license and would DVLA contact PIp? I have heard a lot of negative reports about it and would they then be getting in touch with her?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292061 by Gordon
S

Providing her conditions are not ones that require notification to the DVLA then there is no specific requirement for her to mention her PIP award or for the DVLA to contact the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.