× Members

Pip assessment problems

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292076 by Mary71
Pip assessment problems was created by Mary71
Hi there,
I had an telephone apt with Capita last Wednesday and they called 15 mins late, but when I answered I requested the call.to be recorded and they said they would call me 10 mins later , however no call, so 30 mins later they said that they had made two calls, however I explained they couldn't have as I was waiting by my phone and no call, neither did I have any record of it. So they said that they would rearrange the apt and I should get a letter by Thursday yesterday which I haven't yet received? I am just wondering what I should do now? I have heard of the bad stories about Capita on this site and I am quite concerned

By the way , following the advice from this site I did call the DWP later that day of my assessment and explained to them what had happened , and they said that they knew about it and that Capita were onto it.

Just a bit worried...

Please advise🥺

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292085 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip assessment problems
Hi Mary71

I'm sorry this has happened to you. Unfortunately, this is quite a common occurrence. You have done everything right and everything you can do at the moment. If you have not received a letter by Monday, then I would ring Capita and chase them up. If you don't get a satisfactory reply from Capita - contact the DWP again to give them an update.

I hope this gets sorted out for you soon.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.