× Members

Pip assessment problems

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #292076 by Mary71
Pip assessment problems was created by Mary71
Hi there,
I had an telephone apt with Capita last Wednesday and they called 15 mins late, but when I answered I requested the call.to be recorded and they said they would call me 10 mins later , however no call, so 30 mins later they said that they had made two calls, however I explained they couldn't have as I was waiting by my phone and no call, neither did I have any record of it. So they said that they would rearrange the apt and I should get a letter by Thursday yesterday which I haven't yet received? I am just wondering what I should do now? I have heard of the bad stories about Capita on this site and I am quite concerned

By the way , following the advice from this site I did call the DWP later that day of my assessment and explained to them what had happened , and they said that they knew about it and that Capita were onto it.

Just a bit worried...

Please advise🥺

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #292085 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip assessment problems
Hi Mary71

I'm sorry this has happened to you. Unfortunately, this is quite a common occurrence. You have done everything right and everything you can do at the moment. If you have not received a letter by Monday, then I would ring Capita and chase them up. If you don't get a satisfactory reply from Capita - contact the DWP again to give them an update.

I hope this gets sorted out for you soon.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid