× Members

Migration Notice

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #292127 by JULIE
Migration Notice was created by JULIE
Good morning I'm a new member. My husband and I have had a migration notice to inform us that we have got to claim for UC from working tax credits.
Is the process straight forward, if not please can I have some advice to make the process easier
Thank you Julie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #292164 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Migration Notice
J

Welcome to the forum.

You will be making a standard claim for UC, this is normally done online but can be done over the phone.

The following has more information.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/compl...-universal-credit--2

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292193 by JULIE
Replied by JULIE on topic Migration Notice
If & when we've transferred over to CU & we need advice on how to submit a unfit to work claim, would or could you give us advice on how to fillin the correct forms in for CU

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292196 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Migration Notice
Hi Julie

You will find the guide to claiming UC - which should answer all your questions. benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/esa

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292199 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Migration Notice
J

I think BIS's link is incorrect. Follow the Guides link at the top of the page to the ESA/UC section.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.