× Members

PIP renewal and assessment

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #292133 by Charlotte
PIP renewal and assessment was created by Charlotte
Recently my PIP was renewed which was a relief of course but i also felt confused as to why there was no mention of how my condition had worsened and become more complicated due to it being a degenerative condition. However about 4 months since i received a letter saying my PIP would carry on at the same amount as before i have now received a message from the DWP telling me they are still reviewing my form. Is this normal practice for a renewal situation or is it possible that it has been recognised since that my condition has worsened since my original claim? Thank you in advance for any clarity you can offer me on the subject.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #292161 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP renewal and assessment
Hi Charlotte

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

To give you a honest answer I do not know, I would contact DWP and ask, tell them that you have been given conflicting information.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.