× Members

PIP Changes in PIP Law

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #292139 by Ingrid
PIP Changes in PIP Law was created by Ingrid
I received a letter from the Dept of Work and Pensions regarding the changes in PIP law and I would like them to consider and look my social support that I had in the past regarding my mental health problems that I had from April 2016 which they dismissed then when I made my claims back then and would like to know how I begin to write a letter to ask them to look into this and what happens when they do this and what exactly are they looking for and considering as evidence as I did have depression and still have since 2016 I just do not know where to start, this letter is making me anxious and has raised my anxiety I'm really worried about it, please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292166 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Changes in PIP Law
I

I'm afraid we cannot help you with the letter as we have no idea whether you met the criteria in 2016 or not.

The criteria you are being asked to meet are described in our PIP claim guide; the Mixing with Others activity, Descriptor (c).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.