× Members

is this a reportable change to pip?

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #292142 by freefee
is this a reportable change to pip? was created by freefee
hi,
i am in receipt of esa contribution based legacy support group payment and pip which is enhanced for for both daily living and mobility, i have posted about my situation many times, but i do not expect you to remember my situation , i filled in a reassessment for pip in 2022 and in 2023 it was moved from standard to enhanced, 17 points for daily living and 14 points for mobility, i knew my wife would be leaving me when i filled the forms out, so hardly mentioned her, mainly my adult sons who live at home and sisters who do not live with me but who help me out, the one thing i did score 4 points for was question 10- making budgeting decisions, needs prompting or assistance to make complex budgeting decisions, with all the bills in my wifes name, she wants to change the direct debits from her account to mine when she leaves, which should be this year within 3 months maybe, i personally do not consider moving the direct debits from my wifes account and name to mine, but will the dwp?, have been on esa and pip in all its different names since 2003, really do not want to go through this all again after only receiving it for only a year and in this political climate, the hcp suggested a 5 year review but decision maker awarded 10 year award and told me i did not have to notify them when my wife left, any help with this would be much appreciated, my sister helps me a lot with the financial side of things in my life, so i would not be lying, wife actually doesnt do a lot for me anyway, also will i be able to charge my sons rent for living at home to help with bills, they presently pay a token amount to my wife monthly, or will this be classed as income? i am the only one in the house who claims benefits both my sons who live at home work full time,
thanks in advance, most of my points seemed to be given for prompting or assistance which should still apply, may not make any difference if we are given vouchers in future, but we have to live in the present,
thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #292168 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic is this a reportable change to pip?
freefee

I'm afraid this is a case where you would be best off getting face to face advice from a local adviser. See

advicelocal.uk/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.