× Members

PIP Review forms online?

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #292152 by LJC7
PIP Review forms online? was created by LJC7
Last year I completed my son’s DLA to PIP forms online which we found really easy. Do they now do the review forms online as I want to report a change for my older son, and would really prefer online for the review forms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #292158 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Review forms online?
Hi LJC7

If you report a change of circumstances you will received a PIP2 form to complete this was the form that you filled in when you originally applied for PIP for your son.

I am not aware of review forms being completed online, some PIP2 forms are made online, you will have to ask DWP when you contact them, remember, before you report a Change of circumstances you should be certain that you would reasonably qualify for a higher award, not all deterioration or even new conditions will result in your son scoring the points you need for a higher award. See our PIP Claims guide for the criteria that you will need to make.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid