× Members

PIP Review forms online?

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #292152 by LJC7
PIP Review forms online? was created by LJC7
Last year I completed my son’s DLA to PIP forms online which we found really easy. Do they now do the review forms online as I want to report a change for my older son, and would really prefer online for the review forms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #292158 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Review forms online?
Hi LJC7

If you report a change of circumstances you will received a PIP2 form to complete this was the form that you filled in when you originally applied for PIP for your son.

I am not aware of review forms being completed online, some PIP2 forms are made online, you will have to ask DWP when you contact them, remember, before you report a Change of circumstances you should be certain that you would reasonably qualify for a higher award, not all deterioration or even new conditions will result in your son scoring the points you need for a higher award. See our PIP Claims guide for the criteria that you will need to make.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.