× Members

Job centre change but I'm LCWRA

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292226 by Ella16
Job centre change but I'm LCWRA was created by Ella16
Has anyone ever had a message in their UC journal to say their job centre will be changing from a certain date and not to write any messages for work coach in your journal that they will contact you ?

Two weeks ago I updated my claim with a rent increase and then the above happened. It could be coincidental but it seems rather odd as I'm LCWRA and don't have a work coach. I was awarded LCWRA in May of 2021, I guess I could be up for a review but I was leas to believe LCWRA is indefinite and that I can't be called to a job centre, as I would really struggle if I was. Things like this stress me out as my health has really deteriorated since the original assessment I thought that UC could look at your PIP claim as that's exactly what they did with my mandatory reconsideration for LCWRA.
I think my question is should I be concerned about this change out of tge blue ?
Thanks Ella

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292264 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Job centre change but I'm LCWRA
Hi Ella16

Being in receipt of LCWRA does not stop you from having a workcoach, you would have seen or spoken to a workcoach when you applied for UC and have signed a claimant commitment.

I have come across closure of a jobcentre with the same message as yours. You should still write messages on your journal and screen shot them and contact UC helpline.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ella16

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #292314 by Ella16
Replied by Ella16 on topic Job centre change but I'm LCWRA
I think you're probably correct on the job centre closure as I've checked and my original job centre was on the list of temporary job centres that are now being closed. Thanks for your help.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.