× Members

Requesting a PA4 after telephone assessment

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #292231 by Dellilah
On the IAS website it says the following:

Getting a copy of your assessment report - You can only request a copy once DWP writes to you with their decision. To ask for your copy you should contact DWP on 0800 121 4433 or textphone 0800 121 4493. We’re not able to provide a copy of the report on the day of your face-to-face consultation.

But from reading this forum I understood that you can request one 48hours after the assessment has taken place? Also, do I request the report from IAS or the DWP? This is a little confusing as that info quoted above seems quite clear. I got it from this page:

www.mypipassessment.co.uk/your-assessmen...ur-pip-consultation/
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #292233 by BIS
Hi Dellilah

You can get a copy of the report from the DWP 48 hours after your assessment. Occasionally, the assessment services are late in sending it, and sometimes, you might get a call handler from the DWP who will mistakenly tell you that you have to wait until the decision has been made. However, I assure you that you don't have to wait until you receive your decision letter for PIP, and many of our members have made the call and been sent their reports.

The report will take 7 - 10 days to arrive.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Dellilah

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #292244 by Dellilah
Replied by Dellilah on topic Requesting a PA4 after telephone assessment
Thanks BIS. That just confused me a little. I have my telephone assessment tomorrow and am dreading it. I am pretty sure I’ll get upset during the call and read on here somewhere that they can stop the assessment, but if that happens the claim would be cancelled?
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #292254 by Gary
Hi Dellilah

If the assessment was stopped part way through, the claim would not be cancelled, not for the first one, but it would be rescheduled for another time from the beginning.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #292255 by Dellilah
Replied by Dellilah on topic Requesting a PA4 after telephone assessment
Thanks Gary. I’d better try not to get too upset then as I just want this thing over and done with. The stress is unbelievable.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #292281 by Anji
Good luck Delilah, let us know how it goes. I hope you get a good assessor who listens. We had a lovely person for the LCWRA assessment. Not so much the one for PIP!!

Anji

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.