× Members

PIP online application

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292324 by annam
PIP online application was created by annam
I have read in various places that the option of completing an online PIP application is now being offered to everyone, however when I put my postcode into the gov website it says online applications are not being offered in my area.
Can anyone tell me is there a timeframe for when it is expected that everyone will be able to make an online application?
Also, is the online PIP application identical to the paper PIP2 form? Is there plenty of space given to elaborate on your answers rather than just ticking boxes? (if anyone has screenshots of the online application that would be amazing!)
Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292344 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP online application
Hi annam

I have not seen a timeframe, but I thought it had been open up to claimants who prefer to claim online.

I have never done one myself, I know from the posts on this forum that many members have completed the online claim. I will let them explain what it is like to complete the online form; pro's and con's.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: annam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.