× Members

PIP review failed - ask for copy of assessment report or straight to MR ?

More
1 week 6 days ago #292437 by SO8
Hi,

I have just got the result of my Pip review and have been reviewed as now at zero points. I was on the standard living rate.

Do I phone and request a copy of the assessment report following the review decision before asking for a mandatory reconsideration or just fill in a form asking for a mandatory reconsideration ?

The information they put as their rationale for zero points is minimal to say the least.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #292449 by BIS
Hi SOB

I'm sorry to hear about the position you are in. I would ring the DWP ASAP to get ahold of the assessment report. Writing an MR without it definitely puts you at a disadvantage as you don't know what information the assessor recorded, which led to the decision. It normally takes 7 - 10 days to get the report. When you make that call, you should also tell them you want to put in for an MR. You have four weeks from the date on the decision letter.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SO8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.