× Members

Income support migration to UC

More
3 months 1 week ago #292550 by Sherlock63
Replied by Sherlock63 on topic Income support migration to UC
Hi Gary

I went today and all went smoothly hubbie didn't have to come as he wouldn't be able to use stairs in event of a fire so the guy I saw gave him a quick call asked a couple of questions and his ID was complete. I have no requirement to look for work as his carer I took in a 3 month fit note which I can request repeatedly yes he will have an assessment at some point although he said theyre talkng months so we will just have to wait and see what that brings, itputs him closer to retirement either way but as always I will follow the guides I'm glad I went as we have secured transitional protection as his pip is under review too so if that doesn't work out we would of had to claim UC but it would of been a new claim so less money fingers crossed all will be well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.