× Members

Central Field Services in relation to PIP F2F Assessment.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292443 by Navigator
Hi All,

Exactly 7 days ago to the day I had my recorded F2F Pip Assessment. I am now in the 8 weeks waiting period to find out what the outcome will be?

However today I recived a telephone call from a company called Central Field Services, who wanted to carryout a survey in relation to how the company carried out the assessment last week.

I very nearly said No, but I didn't want them to keep calling me to get the answers so I agreed to go ahead. It seemed a very personal survey, and very detailed, so now I am wondering who Central Field Services are, and why are PIP claimants being asked to complete surveys about the Assessment service they recieved?

Has any one heard of this company? and can anything I said be used against me in relation to my PIP claim outcome?

Thanks

Navigator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292454 by BIS
Hi Navigator

I've not heard of this company and can't find anything on them. I don't know whether any other member has had the same experience.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.