× Members

Changes to PIP

More
1 week 6 days ago #292530 by Holly
Changes to PIP was created by Holly
I apologise in advance if I shouldn't post this here. I have left it as a comment in the news article under NEWS ARTICLE:

Labour Party election manifesto: welfare benefits promises

The BBC are asking for questions that the public would like to raise to Kier Starmer. There is a short form to fill in but I think it is important to ask what Labour plan to do regarding the proposed reforms to PIP etc. There manifesto is deliberately vague and I think there is a huge number of us that are concerned.

I have asked them to clarify what exactly they plan to do. I think that anybody who has a min spare ask this question because it is more than likely going to impact all of us!!

The contact form is on BBC website

www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c6pp596y2q1o.amp
The topic has been locked.
More
1 week 6 days ago #292531 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Changes to PIP
Hi Holly

Thank you for raising this. I've published your post - so people can follow this up and click on the link if they want to - but I have locked it the post so people won't be able to comment. We just don't want a discussion about it = because it is stressing some members out.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris