× Members

Changes to PIP

More
1 week 22 hours ago #292530 by Holly
Changes to PIP was created by Holly
I apologise in advance if I shouldn't post this here. I have left it as a comment in the news article under NEWS ARTICLE:

Labour Party election manifesto: welfare benefits promises

The BBC are asking for questions that the public would like to raise to Kier Starmer. There is a short form to fill in but I think it is important to ask what Labour plan to do regarding the proposed reforms to PIP etc. There manifesto is deliberately vague and I think there is a huge number of us that are concerned.

I have asked them to clarify what exactly they plan to do. I think that anybody who has a min spare ask this question because it is more than likely going to impact all of us!!

The contact form is on BBC website

www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c6pp596y2q1o.amp
The topic has been locked.
More
1 week 20 hours ago #292531 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Changes to PIP
Hi Holly

Thank you for raising this. I've published your post - so people can follow this up and click on the link if they want to - but I have locked it the post so people won't be able to comment. We just don't want a discussion about it = because it is stressing some members out.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.