× Members

pip assessor

More
3 months 1 week ago #292690 by marns
pip assessor was created by marns
Got my pip report and despite me telling the assessor i can not leave the house without my husband and that i only go out once a week to drive husband to food shopping whilst i wait in the car due to my anxiety and ocd she still put that i can plan and follow a journey unaided based on the fact the i work, which i do not (on maternity leave but have been off since last year may due to pregnancy related issues) in this time my mental health has declined hence not being able to go out. she also put that i need prompting to cook a meal when i told her i do not cook or prepare any of my meals my husband does. I Put a complaint in, told pip about it but they still said they will make a decision based on what she has reported.
What to do now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #292700 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic pip assessor
Hi marns

I have answered your question in your previous post; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...-pip-assessor#292699

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.