× Members

Consent on ESA and PIP form and Support group ESA

More
3 months 6 days ago #292723 by ST
Hi, unfortunately I have PIP review and an ESA form to do at the same time. Trying to make sure I get this done ok.

Sorry I've had a check and can't find the information in the guides- apologies if I've missed it. Is it a good idea or not to give Consent for them to contact your dr?

Also is if you get into the support group for ESA i.e. you can be on it for more than a year - is this means tested?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 6 days ago #292736 by Gary
Hi ST

In answer to your question, I see no reason not to tick the consent box although a few members on the forum will say otherwise.

In answer to your second question, it would depend what type of ESA you are talking about, if you are talking about NS ESA then no as NS ESA is contribution based, if you are talking about IR ESA then yes as IR ESA is means tested.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.