× Members

PIP evidence from time of review / assessment

More
3 months 6 days ago #292725 by Orangeblossom
PIP evidence from time of review / assessment was created by Orangeblossom
As I understand it, the evidence needs to be from before the date / at the time of the review / assessment to count.

I've just been asked to complete a review form and have sent in my referral to the memory clinic, and scan.

The memory clinic are going to see me mid July, but the review date is the 28 June. Should I still send in the letter from
the appt when I get it or will it not count as after the review date? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 6 days ago #292732 by BIS
Hi Orangeblossom

The system is not that rigid. They used to say that evidence shouldn't be older than the last three years, but they certainly accept older stuff. They ask people not to send in appointment letters - but plenty do. It's actually impossible to know what evidence people send in will 'count' and it certainly varies.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

More
3 months 6 days ago #292745 by Bud
Ob,
If you can get into your Dr’s records online it will list any investigations, & sometimes consultant letters. Just print off & use them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

More
3 months 3 days ago #292758 by Callista
Replied by Callista on topic PIP evidence from time of review / assessment
I can access my records but it only goes back 12 months. Is this normal?

More
3 months 3 days ago #292765 by BIS
Hi Callista

I have no idea whether it depends on your surgery. I would expect you to be able to access more that a year's worth - but I'm not an expert in these matters.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• UB40 Rumrunner
3 months 3 days ago #292784 by UB40 Rumrunner
Replied by UB40 Rumrunner on topic PIP evidence from time of review / assessment
I can access all my records online going back decades as i am old. I would ask your Drs surgery as to why you have limited access

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.