× Members

Assessment problem

More
3 months 10 hours ago #292844 by Mary71
Assessment problem was created by Mary71
Hi there
I was originally down for a telephone assessment about 6 weeks ago. On the day of the assessment the call came 20 mins late, then when they finally called I asked the assessment to be recorded and they said they would call me back which they never did , even though they said they had, but I had no record of it and they said that they would reschedule.

After a few weeks they hadn't so I got back in touch with them and they said they had the wrong DOB on their system so couldn't talk, I rang DWP and they also said they had the wrong DOB (despite me claiming another benefit for many yeatrs), and to send them all my ID so they could change the system so I did....

Last week I received another apt for this week but they called the same day saying it had been cancelled and that it was rescheduled for another couple of weeks.

In the meantime all of my medication ( some meds I have been taking for years and what I need) has come up for review, even though I only had a review a few months ago? I don't know whether it's all connected or just co incidence, but my doctors weren't as nice with me last time I visited.

This is all causing me a lot of stress , I am due for possible surgery soon. My IBS has flared up again with the worry of it all. 😞

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 hours ago #292859 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Assessment problem
Hi Mary71

I'm sorry this has happened to you. It's very poor service that they suddenly claim not to have your correct DOB.

I'm afraid the issue with the doctor and a medication review is just coincidental.

I hope that your scheduled assessment takes place.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292876 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Assessment problem
Please Mary71, call them ASAP and ask now for the recording of your future assessment. Otherwise I think it's highly unlikely they will record it.
And if possible have someone there with you.
Best of British luck to you!
Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.