× Members

PIP Mandatory Reconsideration - can I use multiple extra pages to evidence?

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292880 by SO8
As the title.

I am writing the form to object to their refusal to renew.
The space to evidence what I object to is relatively small.
Can I add on sheets of A4 hand written as continuations if I add my NI number at the top and state it is a continuation ?

If not I will have to be very succinct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292881 by Chris
Hi So8,

You can add additional paperwork - I typed mine and stapled it in relation to each question. I believe there is also additional boxes at the rear of the forms for extra information.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292888 by Vixen
I also did not handwrite my daughters….I struggle to grip a pen and my writing becomes illegible. I typed every answer and stapled them over the space to write the answer to each individual question. I put her NI and her name at the top of each sheet.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.