× Members

Telephone assessment guidance

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292890 by cas21
Telephone assessment guidance was created by cas21
I bought the guides to help with telephone assessments but can’t find this anywhere? I can only see a face to face guide, and a survey for telephone assessments after they have already taken place. Should I ask for a refund? As there is nothing help me. No guidance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #292925 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Telephone assessment guidance
Hi Cas21

I don't know which benefit you are looking for information about telephone assessments. I have put links below.

For PIP Guide:
In the Guide to PIP claims and Reviews - it has information about telephone assessments from pages 107 - 118. In those pages, it lists the different topics that you may be asked at an assessment
benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip

For ESA and UC Guides

ESA and UC Claims for Physical, Mental Health and Learning Difficulties: a guide to the limited capability for work assessment.- it has information about telephone assessments from page 114 - 122 - In those pages it lists the type of questions you may be asked at an assessment.
benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/esa

I hope this helps

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.