× Members

Telephone assessment guidance

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292890 by cas21
Telephone assessment guidance was created by cas21
I bought the guides to help with telephone assessments but can’t find this anywhere? I can only see a face to face guide, and a survey for telephone assessments after they have already taken place. Should I ask for a refund? As there is nothing help me. No guidance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #292925 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Telephone assessment guidance
Hi Cas21

I don't know which benefit you are looking for information about telephone assessments. I have put links below.

For PIP Guide:
In the Guide to PIP claims and Reviews - it has information about telephone assessments from pages 107 - 118. In those pages, it lists the different topics that you may be asked at an assessment
benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip

For ESA and UC Guides

ESA and UC Claims for Physical, Mental Health and Learning Difficulties: a guide to the limited capability for work assessment.- it has information about telephone assessments from page 114 - 122 - In those pages it lists the type of questions you may be asked at an assessment.
benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/esa

I hope this helps

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid