× Members

Hi can anyone help please I can’t get into guides

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #292940 by Tootired
Even though I’m signed in, it asks me to sign in again on a new window which doesn’t recognise my email/password

As if I am not stressed enough…

Sorry if answer is obvious and thank you so much for explaining x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #292949 by Gary
Hi Tootired

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

The guides are working as I have just checked them, if you are still having problems, log out, clear your history and re-bot your system. I had to do the same with my lap top earlier as my emoji's were not working. 🤞

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.