× Members

Post assessment anxiety!

More
3 months 6 days ago #293319 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Post assessment anxiety!
Dotty dear, oh it so is what they rely on as you say, that's why I tailed my message with 'do not let them grind you down.' The traditional version of that advice includes your choice of rude description of them, I'll let you choose! Just don't stand for their nonsense!
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila Power

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 6 days ago #293320 by #boo#tas#
Replied by #boo#tas# on topic Post assessment anxiety!
I Had mine at the beginning of the week and I am so anxious and stressed over it! My appointment was over two hours long and Repetitive and I never had anyone to be with me. I am really worried I kept saying I don’t know I think to that question I said I don’t really and I walk and grin it with pain and Knee asked how far and I said the length of a corridor for Cab, Never said I stopped for a break and that weren’t true as I’ve gone into the chapel. I just feel so anxious and depressed over it. How long before you called them? Can I ask? I have so many health issues I know that doesn’t entitle you but my life is seriously highly impacted. I do not go out much. I take too many medications, I hope yours goes well. I have called them twice and it keeps just cutting out on me🙃 Have my fingers crossed for you as well, and in my prays🙏
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
3 months 6 days ago #293329 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Post assessment anxiety!
Hi #boo#tas#

You can request a copy of your assessment report 48 hrs after it has taken place. Call the DWP - the report is a PA4

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 months 5 days ago #293353 by boris1
Replied by boris1 on topic Post assessment anxiety!
@denby

Each time I have been assessed for pip they reduced my mobility from high to standard and stated I could walk further than I said without having to stop due to pain, fatigue,muscle weekness and shortness of breath.
Its disgusting of them to go against what a claimant tells them and what we write on the form.
Its disgraceful that some assessors seem not to believe us even though we are the ones living with the disability and only we are the experts in what we can and cannot do.
Needless to say, I managed to get these decisions overturned at mr and regained higher rate mobility.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293711 by Sheila Power
Replied by Sheila Power on topic Post assessment anxiety!
I called them 2 days after my assessment and got my report within a week. It actually reads quite sympathetically but who knows what the outcome will be.
I hope you feel a bit better and have had some good news
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293725 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Post assessment anxiety!
Hi Dotty

Fingers crossed for you.🤞

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid