× Members

UC Tribunal victory

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293247 by loukeeya
UC Tribunal victory was created by loukeeya
Hi

I have supported my friend with her UC LCW appeal all the way to the Tribunal yesterday. The DWP did not show up and the panel after some gentle questions upheld the appeal and awarded 30 extra points. It has been very traumatic but thanks to the Guides here we were victorious. She also appealed to the PIP Tribunal, will that still go ahead?

She has carpal tunnel and tendonitis of both hands, also a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, surgery for her hands is due in the next couple of months.

Our concern now is about the PIP Tribunal and wether or not that will go ahead, she has had no recent updates regarding this and awaits a date. Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293253 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UC Tribunal victory
Hi loukeeya

Many congratulations to you and your friend. I'm glad that you found the guides so useful. The PIP Tribunal will proceed unless the DWP decides to make her an acceptable offer before it takes place. If they are going to make her a new offer, the chances are they will leave it until the last minute.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: loukeeya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.