× Members

ESA Re-assessment due

More
2 months 1 week ago #293423 by synapse321
ESA Re-assessment due was created by synapse321
Hi

It is that time of period where my ESA conts is due for re-assessment.

Is there anything I can do in the meantime to prepare for it eg what copy of reports do I ask for etc.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #293443 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA Re-assessment due
Hi synapse321

ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment so there will be no end date or award length on the Decision Letter, if you have the assessment report then the "prognosis" is used to set the date, failing that contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, the reassessment date will be recorded on your computer record.

You can start to collect supporting documents, so that you do not panic or rush when your review comes through the post. If there has been no change in your circumstances from your previous claim then use that claim as a template if you kept a copy of it.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 1 week ago #293444 by synapse321
Replied by synapse321 on topic ESA Re-assessment due
Thanks I have not kept a copy of the last claim. Can I ask for a copy and what is the claim form called so they know what I am on about when I call them.

Thanks

More
2 months 1 week ago #293447 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA Re-assessment due
Hi synapse321

As you have not kept a copy of your original application, you may want to make a subject access request; www.gov.uk/guidance/request-your-persona...or-work-and-pensions

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.