× Members

3 hour pip phone assessment!

More
2 months 1 week ago #293434 by SpeckledFrog
3 hour pip phone assessment! was created by SpeckledFrog
So I have done a phone assessment which was 3 hours long! Anyone else had one that had taken that long?! Was it a good or bad result for you?

I can't get my head around it and can't judge if it went well or not. Given I am better at communicating in writing and I'm rubbish communicating verbally, I don't think I got my struggles across well enough, and it sounded like my form hadn't even been read. :-0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #293446 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic 3 hour pip phone assessment!
Hi SpeckledFrog

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

Three hours is quite excessive, although we have had a few members who also had assessments lasting 3 hours, I wonder if it's the same assessor 🤔

The assessors are supposed to load up their reports within 48 hours of a face to face. You should be able to ring up any time after that to request a copy of the report, called a PA4.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid