× Members

Migration letter

More
2 months 5 days ago #293562 by littlestars
Migration letter was created by littlestars
]I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis and I still receive DLA. I have not received a migration letter yet. I am hesitant to apply for PIP off my own bat as I don`t want to lift my head above the parapet. I also receive non income related ESA. I am so confused and overcome by all the information and date changes etc that my head is spinning! Any help and advice that you can give me would be gratefully received. Thank you
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 days ago - 2 months 4 days ago #293588 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Migration letter
Hi littlestars

As you are in receipt of CB ESA you will be ignored and will not receive a migration letter.

DLA claimants born after 08/04/1948 for the time being are not being sent letters asking them to apply for PIP, this process has been suspended until after 2028, but we now have a new Government so things may change.

Make sure you sign up for the free B&W news letter www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 2 months 4 days ago by Gary. Reason: Spelling error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.