× Members

Child DLA to pip strange text

More
1 month 1 week ago #293697 by Chrystal
Child DLA to pip strange text was created by Chrystal
Hey there daughter just turned 16 I’m her legal appointee she has an indefinite award high rate both components and now it’s time for the dreaded pip transfer . Literally sent back the pip forms and two days later received this text
Hello from Independent Assessment Services. We conduct Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions DWP. This is for information purposes only, to let you know that we are managing your PIP assessment. We will look at the available evidence and will contact you with an appointment if we need to have a consultation with you. You can find information about the service we provide at www.mypipassessment.co.uk. You do not need to contact us.
Is this normal , I mean is it the normal procedure , do all pip forms go straight to the independent assessment service , I thought they only went to the assessment service if they needed a face to face ….. can anyone help ? Is this fast or the normal process And what are peoples experience of the child dla transfer
Grateful for any input I’m honestly so nervous about this . Does anyone know the timescales with this at present thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #293703 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Child DLA to pip strange text
Hi Chrystal

We have heard from members who have received the same /similar message.

I do not have much experience myself on the subject matter, lets hope fellow members will be able to shine some light on the subject matter.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrystal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.