× Members

Pip tribunal

More
2 months 3 hours ago #293764 by JAYBE
Pip tribunal was created by JAYBE
Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I was awarded full PIP at my tribunal last week.

My initial assessor gave me 2 points.

It's a crazy system and bloody stressful, but what a relief.

I have autism, dyspraxia and Long COVID

Being a 61 year old woman, I don't have a formal diagnosis of autism or Dyspraxia
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293772 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip tribunal
Congratulations JAYBE!

@SUCCESS @PIP

Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JAYBE

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293774 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip tribunal
Hi Jaybe,
Well done great result. I totally agree the system is certainly crazy!
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, JAYBE

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293788 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic Pip tribunal
Well done! Happy to hear you've won! I expect to attend tribunal to question the DWP representative, since last summer the reforms have impacted negatively on my surgery so odd things have happened not involving doctors or any published policy. Really helps to hear good news from others on the site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, LL26, JAYBE

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293816 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Pip tribunal
Hi JAYBE, worth pushing on for your diagnoses, I've just got my Autism and ADHD at 66, and max PIP [I'd applied four months before turning State Pension age, so it was all dealt with after that! Procrastination is part of ADHD]. I'm so proud of myself now for what I have achieved in life, instead of feeling imposter syndrome about most things. It was worthwhile for that, and I'll soon be offered meds with a promised 90% chance of improvement in my ADHD problems.
Best wishes,
Denby

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293854 by billy1
Replied by billy1 on topic Pip tribunal
Great new I have my tribunal tomorrow I’m worried about it but hopefully things will go in my favour .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.