× Members

PIPAT

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293786 by Mads23
PIPAT was created by Mads23
Hi, I have a rearranged face to face assessment on Friday as my initial appointment was made for Liverpool and I'm in Manchester, plus as per their letter, I asked for my assessment to be recorded. They phoned back a few days later to say there were no 'recorded assessments' available but I could record myself as long as it remained private and they were furnished with a copy if it went to Tribunal.

So, my question is twofold - do I need to be aware of anything with regard to the recording of my assessment (which is thankfully much closer to home) and secondly, can you direct me to any information you have on how their PIPAT software/questions will be used during the assessment.

For some reason, when navigating the pages on the site, I keep getting logged out despite having a paid subscription.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #293800 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIPAT
Hi Madelaine

Please change your forum name as - this is your name with your email address which will appear on the forum and the wider internet. Follow the link to change it. benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

You can look up the questions that you may be asked at the interview in the Guide to PiP Claims and Reviews - p 119 onwards benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip Log out, clear your browser history and try logging in again and see if that clears the problems you have. Otherwise email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you continue to have problems

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by BIS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mads23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.