× Members

My A&E discharge reports printed at hospital show time of printing (and my eta!)

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293855 by VIA
Dear fellow members and moderators,

Kind warning.

As you know I often talk here about gathering as much evidence as possible, little by little, and this to include A&E discharge reports.
I do not recall if I mentioned it previously, but when at A&E I always the A&E Doctor to print me the discharge report.

I have just realised that every single A&E discharge reports that were printed at my request at the A&E hospital give the time of printing.
But the discharge report gives also my time of arrival, which was hours beforehand!

If like in my A&E discharge report it shows that I arrived hours before it was printed, and worse like in my case that I look well and do not seem to be in obvious pain that is not something I would use for esa or pip ( I would only print the first pages maybe)

One way is to print the A&E discharge report from my GP surgery online system who I am registered with, and when I print the A&E discharge report from them, there is no mention of when left the A&E, there is no printing time that appeared on the original report handed out to me, that way pip or esa do not get an inkling as to when I left A&E and cannot use it against me.

Kind wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.