× Members

My A&E discharge reports printed at hospital show time of printing (and my eta!)

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293855 by VIA
Dear fellow members and moderators,

Kind warning.

As you know I often talk here about gathering as much evidence as possible, little by little, and this to include A&E discharge reports.
I do not recall if I mentioned it previously, but when at A&E I always the A&E Doctor to print me the discharge report.

I have just realised that every single A&E discharge reports that were printed at my request at the A&E hospital give the time of printing.
But the discharge report gives also my time of arrival, which was hours beforehand!

If like in my A&E discharge report it shows that I arrived hours before it was printed, and worse like in my case that I look well and do not seem to be in obvious pain that is not something I would use for esa or pip ( I would only print the first pages maybe)

One way is to print the A&E discharge report from my GP surgery online system who I am registered with, and when I print the A&E discharge report from them, there is no mention of when left the A&E, there is no printing time that appeared on the original report handed out to me, that way pip or esa do not get an inkling as to when I left A&E and cannot use it against me.

Kind wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid