× Members

IR esa top up

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #294314 by Agis
IR esa top up was created by Agis
Hello there, I have sent ESA 3 form together with IS10 form to the DWP around 8 weeks ago. In hopes that I would be awarded IR TOP up esa to my current CB ESA, but have not heard anything from them since. They also called me more than 8 weeks ago for a phone interview about that.

I thought I had done everything right. But now I have doubts as after reading on this page I have not asked for a whole award review I just sent about IR top up and SDP. But I also want backpayment from.them. The woman from 8 weeks ago who was interviewing me over the phone said that they will award me.from since I received my Indefinite to.remain. (5 years back)

Now I worry that I made some mistake sending them ESA3 and IS10. I also want backpayment too. Have I?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #294455 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic IR esa top up
Hi Agis

Your question is outside the remit of the forum, we do not have enough information to give you an accurate answer and would advise you to seek advice from your local welfare rights organisation; advicelocal.uk where they can take all your information into consideration.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #294485 by Agis
Replied by Agis on topic IR esa top up
But I had seen you had been answering other people on this very important topic.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #294488 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic IR esa top up
Hi Agis

I have no idea what a ESA 3 form is, it is not something I have come across and the same as IS10 form, which is why I advised you to contact your local Welfare Rights Organisation.

The Benefits and Work forum is provided as a courtesy for members to share results and ask questions about disability and work capability assessments in ESA, Universal Credit, PIP, DLA and Attendance Allowance.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #294505 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic IR esa top up
The ESA3 form is the form that is completed when someone wishes to claim Income Related ESA if already on Conts Based ESA. IS10 is the form that is completed for the Severe Disability Premium.

The holdup is probably down to backlogs but I would contact ESA to chase it up. I know (from personal experience) that it was taking between 8 to 10 weeks to deal with IS10 forms a couple of years ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.